-   -   Warning message base on date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/20525-warning-message-base-date.html)

68magnolia71

Warning message base on date

I want a message appear on a sheet of a worksheet, base on a date.
For example: the message "send weekly file" should appear somewhere on the
page, or in a dedicated cell, each wednesday.
Is there a way ( functions and/or VBA, prefer functions!) to achieve the goal?

Thanks for any help

68magnolia71

JE McGimpsey

One way:

=IF(WEEKDAY(TODAY())=4,"send weekly file","")