-   -   difference between two dates in years, months and days. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/20479-difference-between-two-dates-years-months-days.html)

ruby

difference between two dates in years, months and days.

I want to calculate number of years, months and days between a hire date and
today's date.

Ron de Bruin

Try this with the hire date in C4

=DATEDIF(C4,TODAY(),"y") & " y " & DATEDIF(C4,TODAY(),"ym") & " m " & DATEDIF(C4,TODAY(),"md") & " d"

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"ruby" wrote in message ...
I want to calculate number of years, months and days between a hire date and
today's date.

Duke Carey

Look at the advice offered at this link

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm