-   -   Looking for a Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/204542-looking-formula.html)

mugwump

Looking for a Formula

I have only two different text throughout column "K" say.. red apple or blue
apple and I need to find out how many red apples and then how many blue. Is
there a formula for this?

Gaurav[_4_]

Looking for a Formula

=COUNTIF(K1:K10,"red apple")

=COUNTIF(K1:K10,"blue apple")

"mugwump" wrote in message
I have only two different text throughout column "K" say.. red apple or
blue
apple and I need to find out how many red apples and then how many blue.
Is
there a formula for this?

T. Valko

Looking for a Formula