-   -   Ecxel Subtotal (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/204264-ecxel-subtotal.html)

esutton@wilberforce edu

Ecxel Subtotal

I have used a spreadsheet from the payroll office and compiled subtotal for
each. example:
pp1 50
pp2 50
pp3 40
total 140
My problem is that the total are listed on differnet rows and i need to
reference them to the amounts i have on another spread sheet to compare all
the totals. How can i do so without having all the pp1, pp2, or pp3
displaying at the same time

ShaneDevenshire

Ecxel Subtotal

Hi,

Could you try again, I not at all clear on what you want. Why don't you
show use sample of what you have and what you want.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire