-   -   Refresh columns not in query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/203615-refresh-columns-not-query.html)

vburns

Refresh columns not in query

Is it possible to refresh added columns on a worksheet when the columns
included in the query are refreshed?

For instance, I import items along with description, cost, vendor item
number, etc. Then next to that I will add columns calculating gross margin,
% of increase, etc. also for each item. If that item has been deleted, it
will be deleted after refresh, but the data I have added for that item in the
columns next to it still remain on my worksheet.

Is there a way I don't have to go in and manually change those columns not
in the query?

Spiky

Refresh columns not in query

Most people have calculation set to Automatic, which means you have to
do nothing. Try F9 otherwise.