-   -   How do I make the default insert comment bigger? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/203538-how-do-i-make-default-insert-comment-bigger.html)

DAB

How do I make the default insert comment bigger?

I cannot see how to make the default insert comment bigger and I have to get
really close to the screen to read them. Is there any way I can make them
bigger by default to save my aging eyes?

Frederik[_3_]

How do I make the default insert comment bigger?

Have a look at

http://www.mrexcel.com/archive2/25800/29335.htm

Success!!!
--
met vriendelijke groetjes

"dab" schreef in bericht
I cannot see how to make the default insert comment bigger and I have to
get
really close to the screen to read them. Is there any way I can make them
bigger by default to save my aging eyes?

Gord Dibben

How do I make the default insert comment bigger?

You can reset the comment default font size.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for how-to.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments02.html#Default

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP