-   -   linking sheets to recognize words (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/203393-linking-sheets-recognize-words.html)

drea3128

linking sheets to recognize words

I am trying to link sheets where if I change a cell under a certain name on
page 1 it will recognize the name on page 2 and change it in the correct
cell, is this possible?

Pete_UK

linking sheets to recognize words

I'm sure it is possible, but you will have to supply some further
details about how your data is laid out in both sheets before anyone
could suggest a suitable formula for doing it.

Pete