-   -   how to roundup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/203230-how-roundup.html)

Trishs

how to roundup

How would I roundup in the following formula? I keep getting a circular
reference.

=E5*(1+10%)
E5 is constant

Peo Sjoblom[_2_]

how to roundup

Roundup to what?

This rounds up to the nearest penny

=CEILING(E5*(1+10%),0.01)

Unless you have the formula in E5 you shouldn't
get circular reference if E5 is a constant

Peo Sjoblom

"Trishs" wrote in message

How would I roundup in the following formula? I keep getting a circular
reference.

=E5*(1+10%)
E5 is constant

David Biddulph[_2_]

how to roundup

=ROUNDUP(E5*(1+10%),number_of_places_to_which_you_ want_to_round)

You won't get a circular reference unless you try to put the formula in cell
E5.
--
David Biddulph

"Trishs" wrote in message

How would I roundup in the following formula? I keep getting a circular
reference.

=E5*(1+10%)
E5 is constant

NoodNutt