-   -   consolidate and compare workbooks in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/203207-consolidate-compare-workbooks-excel.html)

SC Diane

consolidate and compare workbooks in excel

I have a list in excel (version 2003) with employee data that I need to match
to an insurance billing. Both workbooks have Employee names, SS#'s, Insurance
Type and Insurance amounts. I need to combine these 2 workbooks so the data
is arranged in the consolidated workbook side by side according to SS# so I
can compare the insurance amounts for each employee and calculate the
differences.

Peo Sjoblom[_2_]

consolidate and compare workbooks in excel

Look at the VLOOKUP function

Peo Sjoblom