-   -   Forms-Scroll Bar function in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/203119-forms-scroll-bar-function-excel-2007-a.html)

DB

Forms-Scroll Bar function in Excel 2007

I recently switched from 2003 to 2007 and cannot seem to find the function to
create scroll bars, check boxes, etc. in Excel 2007.
I'm sure the feature must be there somewhere. Could someone please point me
in the right direction.

T. Valko

Forms-Scroll Bar function in Excel 2007

Goto Developer tabControls groupInsert

The Developer tab isn't part of the ribbon by default. If you don't see it
goto Office buttonExcel OptionsPopularTop options for working with
ExcelShow Developer tab in ribbonOK

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP