-   -   Formula w/two columns to add the greater number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/203075-formula-w-two-columns-add-greater-number.html)

Saul

Formula w/two columns to add the greater number

Hello,

If I have two columns with different number and I want to choose the bigger
number of both columns, how can I do it.
--
Thank you.

muddan madhu

Formula w/two columns to add the greater number

Try this

=Large(A1:B100,1)

On Sep 19, 12:58*am, Saul wrote:
Hello,

If I have two columns with different number and I want to choose the bigger
number of both columns, how can I do it.
--
Thank you.

T. Valko

Formula w/two columns to add the greater number

Try this:

=MAX(A1:B10)

--
Biff