-   -   How do I use feet and inches (including fractions of inches) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/202999-how-do-i-use-feet-inches-including-fractions-inches.html)

MRZ

How do I use feet and inches (including fractions of inches)

I would like to calculate using feet inches and fractions. such as sum ect.

Mike H

How do I use feet and inches (including fractions of inches)

Hi,

Not easy. The site below contains a workbook with some UDF's in. I've never
used it but am told its OK

http://lacher.com/examples/lacher18.htm

Mike

"MRZ" wrote:

I would like to calculate using feet inches and fractions. such as sum ect.

Gord Dibben

How do I use feet and inches (including fractions of inches)

See Chip Pearson's site for more on feet and inches.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FeetInches.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP