-   -   Unprotecting worksheet/workbook in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/202993-unprotecting-worksheet-workbook-excel-2007-a.html)

Steve

Unprotecting worksheet/workbook in Excel 2007

I protected the worksheets and the workbook. Now I need to unprotect them for
some changes, but on the review tab, unprotect sheet and unprotect workbook
are grayed out. I did not use any password. How can I unprotect this
workbook/worksheets.

Thanks,

Steve

igorek

Unprotecting worksheet/workbook in Excel 2007

sounds like you are selecting multiple sheets at a time, that's when it
usually grayed out

"Steve" wrote:

I protected the worksheets and the workbook. Now I need to unprotect them for
some changes, but on the review tab, unprotect sheet and unprotect workbook
are grayed out. I did not use any password. How can I unprotect this
workbook/worksheets.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve

Unprotecting worksheet/workbook in Excel 2007

I swear I checked that, but apparently not, because clicking a sheet ungreyed
it, so, many, many thanks.

Steve