Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default converting vertical inches in tank to gallons (have manual chart)

I have a tank that I measure daily to see how many gallons are in. I measure
it with a stick and then look at a chart made for the tank to see how many
gallons it equals. I would like to set up excel so that I can enter in the
stick measurement and it will give me the gallons in the next column
automatically. Any suggestions on how to do this?