Old April 3rd 05, 05:00 PM
Sam via OfficeKB.com

Hi Max & Biff,

Thank you for ongoing assistance.

Thanks for email attachment - will try amendments and post back in
Newsgroup.

Regards,
Sam

Old April 3rd 05, 06:29 PM
Sam via OfficeKB.com

Hi Max & Biff,

Biff's solution with the amendment using the TEXT Function worked well.

Max, I am also trying your solution and thank you for creating the
worksheet with the TEXT Function amendments to Biff's solution -
appreciated.

Thank you very much for all the help and your time.

Regards,
Sam

Old April 3rd 05, 11:20 PM
Max

You're welcome, Sam !
Glad to hear you got what you wanted
Thanks for the feedback ..
--
Rgds
Max

Old April 4th 05, 02:17 PM
Max

.. There's a slight advantage in my suggested set-up <g: It enables you
enter the paired inputs in Sheet2's cols A and B in any order, and also

the
source data in Sheet1 need not be in ascending sequence [on a per row

basis]
as well ..

And the paired inputs in Sheet2's cols A and B need not be consecutive
numbers either, for example you could retrieve the results for say: 51, 79
or 73, 59 etc
--
Rgds
Max