-   -   Merged cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/20273-merged-cells.html)

KimberlyC

Merged cells

Hi

I have merged cells A1:E20 inorder to use this area as a memo area for
typing.
However...as we type the data into the merged cells, the edit line above
grows bigger and bigger almost covering what we are typing..
Is there a way around this..
We've had issues using the text box ...so are trying to stay away from
that...
Any suggestions, would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks!
Kimberly

Debra Dalgleish

You can hide the formula bar while typing your notes:

Choose View Formula Bar

to toggle the formula bar on / off

--
Debra Dalgleish