-   -   Looking for formula index/match-type that returns an array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/20268-looking-formula-index-match-type-returns-array.html)

Tom

Looking for formula index/match-type that returns an array

I have 2 columns (names and values). The values are either 0 or 1. I'm
looking for a formula that would give me the list (or array) of names that
have a given value. I have been trying with Index/Match but coudn't get more
than 1 match. thanks.

Duke Carey

Try Data | Filter from the menu