-   -   checkbox, then taking information from one sheet to another sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/202400-checkbox-then-taking-information-one-sheet-another-sheet.html)

DMK

checkbox, then taking information from one sheet to another sheet

I'm working on a worksheet (with about 20 sheets). Yesterday my boss
requested some checkboxes be added to the front (title) sheet. If 1" box is
checked; then the information on Spec table(name of that sheet) column o rows
21 to 32, needs to be dropped onto Fine Dust Adj Blend (name of that sheet)
column b rows 6 to 17.

I have used macros with "click this box" to clear contents (for many of the
sheets in the workbook.

I think I have a headache!
--
Thanks for any help you can provide.