-   -   How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/202370-how-can-you-search-column-row-within-spreadsheet.html)

Brandy

How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

Don Guillett

How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

Clarification?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Brandy" wrote in message
How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

Brandy

How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

I need to conduct a search within a speadsheet with 100 columns; how can I
tell excel to "go to" column #7?

Is there a way to search by column or row?

Or is there a way to "Go To" a particular location?

Thanks

Brandy

"Brandy" wrote:

How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

Peo Sjoblom[_2_]

How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

Select the column and press Ctrl + F

Peo Sjoblom

"Brandy" wrote in message
How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

Brandy

How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

Ctrl+F is Find, that does not work. There's thousand of data and I need to
go to a column. The "Find" option does not take you to a column. I need to
put in the option to go to column "AA" or "D", so on.

How can I do that?

Thanks

Brandy

"Brandy" wrote in message
How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

Brandy

How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

Again, thank Peo

I enter the D, but I failed to enter the 1 as well, that's why it didn't
work for me.