-   -   formula for "on time" departure. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/202280-formula-time-departure.html)

Matt

formula for "on time" departure.

I am working on a work spreadsheet. I have a column that is for "Scheduled
Departure", and right next to it, a column for "Actual Departure". First I
want to calculate how late or early the actual departure was in a separate
column (red for late, Green for Early) and then I want it to calculate the
percent of on time departures for the entire day. Any help with this formula?

Sheeloo

formula for "on time" departure.

If your schedule time and actual time are in Col D and E
then you can put in Col F the following to get the difference;
=E2-D2
assuming that row 1 is header row. copy the formula down

Now you can do conditional formatting based on whether the value in F is
positive, zero or negative.

Search for 'conditional formatting' if you don't know how in this forum.