Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default excel 2007 getting errors with mround

I have calculations using mround in my spreadsheet and am getting errors all
of a sudden. This is the second time that it has happened to me. I have
opened the spreadsheet alot since I fixed the errors the first time and as I
opened it yesterday, I received an popup that said that "File error: data may
have been lost" and when it opens, the #n/a is displayed where the mround
calc was. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

When's the last time you rebooted your PC? I'm not being facetious: I tend
to leave mine on for days at a time, forgetting to reboot until something
weird happens. But of course after 3 to 6 days various problems accumulate
and it's worthwhile to restart. Maybe that's all it'll take here.