-   -   How can I get a count of cells in a range that are shaded a certa. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/20205-how-can-i-get-count-cells-range-shaded-certa.html)

Slinkeysgirl

How can I get a count of cells in a range that are shaded a certa.

I have not been able to find a countif function formula that will allow me to
count cells in a range only if they have been shaded certain colors. Any
info would be greatly appreciated!

Duke Carey

Try Chip Pearson's website

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

Duke

"Slinkeysgirl" wrote:

I have not been able to find a countif function formula that will allow me to
count cells in a range only if they have been shaded certain colors. Any
info would be greatly appreciated!

Slinkeysgirl

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.

"Slinkeysgirl" wrote:

I have not been able to find a countif function formula that will allow me to
count cells in a range only if they have been shaded certain colors. Any
info would be greatly appreciated!

Duke Carey

Thanks for the feedback, but the credit should go to Chip