-   -   If formaula ODD and EVEN (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/201938-if-formaula-odd-even.html)

Scott R

If formaula ODD and EVEN

Hi Guys, this is probably a real simple formaul but am having trouble with it
and have looked thru prev threads but cannot find anything. I have a list of
page numbers and want a column next to it to say whether they are a LHP or
RHP. My formua is =IF(I2=ISODD,"RHP","LHP") but i only get LHP as an answer
regardless of whether it is an odd or even number??
any suggestions would be appreciated..
thanks

Gary''s Student

If formaula ODD and EVEN

They are functions:

=IF(ISODD(I2),"RHP","LHP")
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200803

"Scott R" wrote:

Hi Guys, this is probably a real simple formaul but am having trouble with it
and have looked thru prev threads but cannot find anything. I have a list of
page numbers and want a column next to it to say whether they are a LHP or
RHP. My formua is =IF(I2=ISODD,"RHP","LHP") but i only get LHP as an answer
regardless of whether it is an odd or even number??
any suggestions would be appreciated..
thanks

Scott R

If formaula ODD and EVEN