-   -   How can I show and print repeated row labels/data in a Pivot? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/201785-how-can-i-show-print-repeated-row-labels-data-pivot.html)

Claus

How can I show and print repeated row labels/data in a Pivot?

In Excel 2007 I have created various pivot tables in tabular form based on
data entered in sheet1. I have decided to reflect values (length, width and
height) as row labels. Meantime if the value of the lenght (and/or width
and/or height) is the same as the one immediately above, then the value of
the lenght is hidden/not shown. How can this be shown/unhided as well as
printed?