-   -   Viewing formulas for Print in Microsoft Office 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/201533-viewing-formulas-print-microsoft-office-2007-a.html)

Scharron25

Viewing formulas for Print in Microsoft Office 2007

I need to know how to change the view of the formulas from numerics to text.
In my book it tells me to go to normal page layout and press CTRL +, but that
doesn't work it brings up a box to insert rows or columns.

Thank You for Your Help

Peo Sjoblom[_2_]

Viewing formulas for Print in Microsoft Office 2007

It should be Ctrl and `
(same as the tilde key)

and it still works for me

You can also click the office button, excel optionsadvanced scroll down to
display options for this worksheet and select
show formulas in cells instead of their calculated results

Peo Sjoblom

"Scharron25" wrote in message
I need to know how to change the view of the formulas from numerics to
text.
In my book it tells me to go to normal page layout and press CTRL +, but
that
doesn't work it brings up a box to insert rows or columns.

Thank You for Your Help

Spiky

Viewing formulas for Print in Microsoft Office 2007

On Sep 5, 3:15 pm, Scharron25
wrote:
I need to know how to change the view of the formulas from numerics to text.
In my book it tells me to go to normal page layout and press CTRL +, but that
doesn't work it brings up a box to insert rows or columns.

Thank You for Your Help

Are you sure it doesn't say CTRL+` ? <<--look close
Control and the ` key? Not the + key.

` is next to the Tab key.

Scharron25

Viewing formulas for Print in Microsoft Office 2007

Thank You, you are correct! That worked for me. Thank You so much for the
response, now I can move on