-   -   vba constant value for "Unicode Text" in PasteSpecial function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/201527-vba-constant-value-unicode-text-pastespecial-function.html)

Bourgui

vba constant value for "Unicode Text" in PasteSpecial function

Hi all,

I have a routine in Excel VBA that pastes the unicode content of the
clipboard on
the active worksheet. The line is simply

ActiveSheet.PasteSpecial "Unicode text"

This works fine on an english version of office, but not on other languages
- the
argument "Unicode Text" must be the translation for that language.

The problem is that I can't find the corresponding vba constant value for
"Unicode Text".

For "Text", it would be 'vbCfText' (= CF_TEXT = 1) for example:

ActiveSheet.PasteSpecial vbCFText

Does anyone know where I can find the corresponding value? I don't have an
Office version of each language that exists! Surprise)
I tried looking on MSDN Library but without joy, and google hasn't been kind
to me either Surprise(

Thanks!