-   -   conditional if statement (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/201512-conditional-if-statement.html)

scott

conditional if statement

I have two sets of data..the first set contains flow rate data for each day
of the month for a year, and the second set of data contains rainfall data
for each day of the month during the same year. In a seperate column I want
to pull the flow data that is associated with days that have recorded
rainfall (wet-weather flow), and in another sepearte column I want to pull
data that is associated with days that did not have any recorded rainfall
(dry-weather flow). i am simply trying to differentiate between the wet- and
dry- days of the year and correpond each category to the respective flow rate.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Ashish Mathur[_2_]

conditional if statement

Hi,

Unfortunately, your question is not very clear, may I request you to mail me
the workbook at .

Regards,

Ashsih Mathur
Excel MVP