-   -   How to set "alignment wrap" as default? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/201381-how-set-alignment-wrap-default.html)

yakky

How to set "alignment wrap" as default?

I want evey sheet I ever open to have the default set to "alignment
wrap". Is this possible and ifso where do I set the default?
Thanks

Spiky

On Sep 4, 3:20 pm, yakky wrote:
I want evey sheet I ever open to have the default set to "alignment
wrap". Is this possible and ifso where do I set the default?
Thanks

Go into Help and search for Default Template. It should give you
instructions for your version. Basically, you start with a blank file,
change formats to what you want, then save it with the proper name and
location. Then every new file you open will have those formats
defaulted.

Gord Dibben

How to set "alignment wrap" as default?

See detailed instructions at your other posting.

Please refrain from multi-posting.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP