-   -   duplicate dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/201308-duplicate-dates.html)

DB

duplicate dates

In a worksheet with multiple columns of dates, how can I identify any
duplicate dates , if any, among columns. many thanks
--
db

Teethless mama

duplicate dates

Conditional Formatting

=COUNTIF($A:$F,A1)1

adjust your range to suit

"db" wrote:

In a worksheet with multiple columns of dates, how can I identify any
duplicate dates , if any, among columns. many thanks
--
db

Glenn

duplicate dates

db wrote:
In a worksheet with multiple columns of dates, how can I identify any
duplicate dates , if any, among columns. many thanks

One way would be with conditional formatting. Assuming your data is in A1:C100,
select that range, starting with A1, and put the following in the conditional
formatting "Formula is":

=COUNTIF($A$1:$C$100,A1)1

Then select the format you want to use to identify duplicates.