-   -   Data Entry with forms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/201244-data-entry-forms.html)

Rookie

Data Entry with forms

I have a data entry form that has name/address and other information for a
selected producer. It is linked to several sheets with fillable forms. Each
year we have to reprint the forms with updated information for each
individual. Is there a way to have one database in excel or access so I can
pick and choose which producer's information I need for the related forms?

Héctor Miguel

Data Entry with forms

hi, !

I have a data entry form that has name/address and other information for a selected producer.
It is linked to several sheets with fillable forms.
Each year we have to reprint the forms with updated information for each individual.
Is there a way to have one database in excel or access
so I can pick and choose which producer's information I need for the related forms?

(for sure) there must be two (or more) ways to do what you ask for...

(i.e.) setup a range in a worksheet from where the forms picks-up the (actual) fields -?-

but (for the moment) only you can "see" what/how/where you need to do

hth,
hector.