-   -   Excel formula question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/201240-excel-formula-question.html)

Greg S

Excel formula question

Is there a formula or function similar to DGET that returns multiple text
records for specific criteria? I have multiple entries from the same date in
an Excel work book that I need to have populate in a report. My criteria is
date, and catagory. Because there are multiple entries with the same date
and catagory, DGET just does not do what I need it to. I consider myself an
intermediate user and one has me stumped. Anyone have any suggestions?

T. Valko

Excel formula question

It depends on what you want returned. Let us know the specific details.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP