-   -   What formula do I use in Excel to determine whether one cell fall. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/20116-what-formula-do-i-use-excel-determine-whether-one-cell-fall.html)

MJaure

What formula do I use in Excel to determine whether one cell fall.

JulieD

Hi

please repost with the your question in the message body, as the subject
line has been truncated and doesn't give us enough information to provide an
answer.

Cheers
JulieD