-   -   How can I sort & print specific information from table. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/201042-how-can-i-sort-print-specific-information-table.html)

Charlie

How can I sort & print specific information from table.

I have a workseet that has all the requests from customer we quote. I would
like to sort & print in one opertation only engineered projects.

Currently I have a seperate tab that we cut & paste to. This is cumbersome.
Would like to look for a more efficient way to do this.

Glenn

charlie wrote:
I have a workseet that has all the requests from customer we quote. I would
like to sort & print in one opertation only engineered projects.

Currently I have a seperate tab that we cut & paste to. This is cumbersome.
Would like to look for a more efficient way to do this.

You could look at AutoFilters, or PivotTables, or provide more information about
the layout of your worksheet for more detailed options.