-   -   I need to know formula for matching retirement percents (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/20099-i-need-know-formula-matching-retirement-percents.html)

pebbles2005

I need to know formula for matching retirement percents

I have to use the if function to determine which employees participating in
the retirement plan the company will match at 3%. I have to have figures of
the match.

For instance $54720 at 3%. The answer i get is "match". I nedd the figures
not logical words. Please help

Niek Otten

What do you mean by "match"?
What is your formula now? What values do the input cells have? What result
did you expect and why?

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten