-   -   Concatenate a VLOOKUP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/200488-concatenate-vlookup.html)

lehigh46

Concatenate a VLOOKUP

Hi All,

How can I concatenate a VLOOKUP from 3 cells showing city, state & zip
into one cell?

Thanks in advance

Duke Carey

Concatenate a VLOOKUP

You want to VLOOKUP to return 3 different values and then concatenate them,
right? Far simpler to add a new column to your VLOOKUP table that
concatenates the City, state, & address, and then return THAT value in a
single VLOOKUP function

"lehigh46" wrote:

Hi All,

How can I concatenate a VLOOKUP from 3 cells showing city, state & zip
into one cell?

Thanks in advance

lehigh46

Concatenate a VLOOKUP

OMG, I got too comlicated & overlooked the obvious.

Thanks for showing me the light.