-   -   Just a bad day in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/200478-just-bad-day-excel.html)

Geiss-Evans

Just a bad day in Excel

items in cut/paste were lost where can I find them? I thought I had saved
transferring from one workbook to another; when I went to open I found
nothing was saved and the cut and paste was lost.

Reitanos

Just a bad day in Excel

Depending on the version of Office you are using there are either 1,
12, or 24 slots in the clipboard. However, all of them are may be
empty if you cannot paste. Displaying the task pane (again, dependent
on version) will show you what, if anything, remains in the clipboard.

On Aug 27, 1:49*pm, Geiss-Evans <Geiss-
wrote:
items in cut/paste were lost where can I find them? *I thought I had saved
transferring from one workbook to another; when I went to open I found
nothing was saved and the cut and paste was lost. *

ryguy7272

Just a bad day in Excel

Ctrl + Z will undo what was just done.
Edit Undo Typing is the way to use the mouse to do the same thing .

--
RyGuy