-   -   How do I set a static date? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/200351-how-do-i-set-static-date.html)

Shawn

How do I set a static date?

In A1 I'm putting an Id number in and I would like to set a formula in B2 so
that a static date appears, can this be done?

Peo Sjoblom

How do I set a static date?

Peo Sjoblom

"Shawn" wrote in message
In A1 I'm putting an Id number in and I would like to set a formula in B2
so
that a static date appears, can this be done?

T. Valko

How do I set a static date?

See this:

Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Shawn" wrote in message
In A1 I'm putting an Id number in and I would like to set a formula in B2
so
that a static date appears, can this be done?

Dave Peterson

How do I set a static date?

You could also hit the ctrl-; shortcut combination to get the date.

--

Dave Peterson

Peo Sjoblom

How do I set a static date?

It's in that link :)

Peo Sjoblom

Shawn wrote:

In A1 I'm putting an Id number in and I would like to set a formula in B2
so
that a static date appears, can this be done?

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

How do I set a static date?