-   -   Auto Sum returns #REF instead of total (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/199637-auto-sum-returns-ref-instead-total.html)

Troubled

Auto Sum returns #REF instead of total

When I take Auto Sum option it returns #REF instead of totals. Worksheet
integrity seems to be fine.

Spiky

Auto Sum returns #REF instead of total

On Aug 20, 8:12 pm, Troubled
wrote:
When I take Auto Sum option it returns #REF instead of totals. Worksheet
integrity seems to be fine.

#REF is an error in a direct cell reference. It often appears after
deleting some rows or columns. Check the formula for a #REF right in
the formula, or a mis-typed reference. Or check all the cells that are
being added in the SUM to see if any of them have a bad reference.