-   -   UNABLE TO DRAG BOUNDARY IN PAGE BREAK VIEW (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/199475-unable-drag-boundary-page-break-view.html)

Pawan Gupta

UNABLE TO DRAG BOUNDARY IN PAGE BREAK VIEW

I was page break view. Trying to reset pages in the worksheet i tried to move
the boundary of the page by dragging it with the help of mouse. I could not
catch and drag it. Earlier i was using this. I don't know how to restore this
facility to drag and redefine the page.

Gord Dibben

UNABLE TO DRAG BOUNDARY IN PAGE BREAK VIEW

ToolsOptionsEditAllow Cell Drag and Drop

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP