-   -   Transfer Items to a list with no duplicates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/19932-transfer-items-list-no-duplicates.html)

[email protected]

Transfer Items to a list with no duplicates

Hi
I'm after generating a list of items from a column of data (the column is
for describing certain model/specification of items in an other column),
The list should be placed else were on the work sheet,
But I only want the list to have one occurrence of each item (no
duplicates, so I can add a value for each model and then use it for a
Vlookup in a calculation.

Thanks in advance for any help
Kev

Trevor Shuttleworth

Kev

Use Advanced Filter to select Uniqu Items and copy to another location.

Regards

Trevor