-   -   Unhide/Ungroup Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/199000-unhide-ungroup-problem.html)

Richard

Unhide/Ungroup Problem

Hi, I just started using the new Excel and I am having an annoying issue.
When I "Ungroup" a series of grouped lines, Excel also unhides any lines that
were hidden within that group. My old version of Excel would only Ungroup,
not unhide, unless you did a separate unhide command. I assume there must be
a toggle option somewhere to change this but I cannot find it. I need to be
able leave hidden lines hiddeen regardless of group or ungroup. Can anyone
help?

Thanks,

--Richard