-   -   How do I replace the hyperlinks on many cells at once? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/198546-how-do-i-replace-hyperlinks-many-cells-once.html)

Kelly

How do I replace the hyperlinks on many cells at once?

I have a spreadsheet of about 4000 rows that I have each row hyperlinked on.
This hyperlink now has an error in it so I was wondering if there is a way to
replace the address in all at once as opposed to replacing them one by one.

Gary''s Student

How do I replace the hyperlinks on many cells at once?

Say you have cells with something like:

=HYPERLINK("http://www.cnn.com")

in them. You can use Find / Replace to change cnn to fox in all of them at
once.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200799