-   -   Copy Worksheet and Exclude Hidden fields (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/198472-copy-worksheet-exclude-hidden-fields.html)

Charles Gonzalez

Copy Worksheet and Exclude Hidden fields

I have several worksheets that I need to copy.... However I don't want it to
copy the fields that I have hidden. Is there a way to have it copy only the
fields that are not hidden?

Thanx,
Charles

Max

Copy Worksheet and Exclude Hidden fields

Think you could try copying only the visible cells in the selections via:
Pressing F5 Special Check "Visible cells only" OK
--
Max
Singapore
"Charles Gonzalez" wrote:
I have several worksheets that I need to copy.... However I don't want it to
copy the fields that I have hidden. Is there a way to have it copy only the
fields that are not hidden?

Thanx,
Charles

David McRitchie

Copy Worksheet and Exclude Hidden fields

Hi Charles,
If you talking about hidden columns and or rows,
You can use keyboard shortcut
Select only visible cells in the current selection Alt+; (semi-colon)
There is a toolbar button that looks like a square of four black rectangles
that you could put into your pre Excel 2007 toolbars.

--
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP -- Excel

"Charles Gonzalez" <Charles wrote in message
I have several worksheets that I need to copy.... However I don't want it to
copy the fields that I have hidden. Is there a way to have it copy only the
fields that are not hidden?

Thanx,
Charles

Gord Dibben

Copy Worksheet and Exclude Hidden fields

F5SpecialVisible cells onlyOK

Copy/paste

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP