-   -   How can i convert Text Case in EXCEL? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/19780-how-can-i-convert-text-case-excel.html)

Aleem

How can i convert Text Case in EXCEL?

I want to change lower case letter to UPPER case. The example in the excel
assistance is not clear to me. I tried but fail to get the result I want.

Bob Phillips

=UPPER(A1)

--

HTH

RP

"Aleem" wrote in message
I want to change lower case letter to UPPER case. The example in the excel
assistance is not clear to me. I tried but fail to get the result I want.

Aleem

I could not complete it. Can you step by step guide me to do it.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=UPPER(A1)

--

HTH

RP

"Aleem" wrote in message
I want to change lower case letter to UPPER case. The example in the excel
assistance is not clear to me. I tried but fail to get the result I want.

Dave Peterson

If your original text is in cell A1, then put Bob's formula in B1 (insert a new
column B if you need to).

If you have a whole column to convert, then drag Bob's formula down the cells.

Then select column B
edit|copy
edit|paste special|values
delete column A

Aleem wrote:

I could not complete it. Can you step by step guide me to do it.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=UPPER(A1)

--

HTH

RP

"Aleem" wrote in message
I want to change lower case letter to UPPER case. The example in the excel
assistance is not clear to me. I tried but fail to get the result I want.

--

Dave Peterson

Aleem

Thanks Dave, i truly appreciate your help.

Aleem wrote:

I could not complete it. Can you step by step guide me to do it.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=UPPER(A1)

--

HTH