-   -   How do I increase the font size when creating a drop down list? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/197797-how-do-i-increase-font-size-when-creating-drop-down-list.html)

DATA VALIDATION LIST

How do I increase the font size when creating a drop down list?

How do I increase the font size in a data validation list so that when the
list appears it is large enough to read? I have already increased the font
size to 16 but when the drop down list appears in the excel worksheet, it is
so small that it can not be read.

Peo Sjoblom[_2_]

How do I increase the font size when creating a drop down list?

There is no way using validation except zooming

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

Peo Sjoblom