-   -   Proctected cell - Lost password (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/197529-proctected-cell-lost-password.html)

tom

Proctected cell - Lost password

I have a worksheet with protected cells and the person who created the
password is no longer employed with us. Can anyone help with with unlocking
these cells?
Thank you

Mike H

Proctected cell - Lost password

Hi,

Have a look here

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Mike

"Tom" wrote:

I have a worksheet with protected cells and the person who created the
password is no longer employed with us. Can anyone help with with unlocking
these cells?
Thank you

Wigi

Proctected cell - Lost password

Tom, please use the search function in the Newsgroups, this kind of question
occurs so often that you'll find the answer even without asking the question.

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music

"Tom" wrote:

I have a worksheet with protected cells and the person who created the
password is no longer employed with us. Can anyone help with with unlocking
these cells?
Thank you

FarmBoy

Proctected cell - Lost password

Can you tell me how to make the maco (from the link below) work? What steps
do I need to take? Thank you Mike.