liciakay

Default How do I return dynamic lists?

Im not sure if this is even possible but I would like to retrieve and
display varying lists of data from a worksheet. The information is set out
like this:

Worksheet1
From a drop down menu, the user selects a job number. I would like all of
the package codes and quantities that relate to that job number to be
displayed. Note: there are varying packages and numbers of packages relating
to each job number so the list will return different amounts of packages. (If
that makes sense?)

Worksheet2
PackageCode Quantity Job Number
ABC 1056 1
2
3
4
DEF 3011 2
4
5
GHI 522 4

I have used VLOOKUP to return descriptions and sizes of items based on the
job number but I cant seem to return the €˜dynamic lists with the package
information in it. If anyone could attempt to point me in the right direction
I would greatly appreciate it.
Biff

Hi!

Can't exactly figure out your sample data. Depending on=20
what application you use to veiw these postings, the=20
columnar data is not always aligned!

Are these the job numbers:

1
2