Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default average formula

I have a project that collects data from multiple worksheets. On each
sheet one cell keeps a count of times a person is in the office. What
I want to do is have one formula that will average each of these
counts only if the count is greater than zero. I can get the average
of all of them together but the total comes out inaccurate because of
the number of sheets that haven't had information put into them yet.
I've hit a pretty big road block and my deadline is looming...Any
advice?