-   -   Freeze a title only (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/196453-freeze-title-only.html)

Judy Kay

Freeze a title only

Why can't I freeze a row only to put at the top of every page of my worksheet.

smartin

Freeze a title only

Judy Kay wrote:
Why can't I freeze a row only to put at the top of every page of my worksheet.

If you are talking about the printed rendering of your worksheet, try

File | Page Setup | Sheet | Rows to Repeat at Top

and enter $1:$1

Gord Dibben

Freeze a title only

What makes you think it can't be done?