-   -   Work books (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/19642-work-books.html)

shell4923

Work books

I am having problems opening two work books at the same time, i have to
minimise one to look at the other one. I have been able to do this in the
past but can not do it anymore. I can have two+ word documents open at the
same time but can not do this in Excel

Peo Sjoblom

Toolsoptionsview and windows in taskbar? Note that you can switch between
workbooks by using
ctrl + F6

Peo Sjoblom